Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Workout Playlists

I haven't made a new workout playlist in months, and lately I've been listening to the "my current jams!" playlist during workouts.  That playlist is exactly what is sounds like, all the music I'm currently jamming to in one place.  At the gym today I found myself bored with that list and going through my iPod trying to find specific songs, which was kind of annoying and slowed me down a bit.  So I decided to make a new workout playlist!
I'm super pumped for my workout tomorrow! There are several current popular songs, mixed with some old favorites.  Of course I had to throw an Adele song on there...let's hope I don't start singing out loud! I've also been loving "Just Can't Get Enough" from the Black Eyed Peas. A couple of their older songs made the cut as well, the BEP's always get me movin'.  I always like to throw a Carrie Underwood song on as well, because then I think about how amazing her legs are (seriously, check them out!), and I start moving faster.  Basically I always have to have a few songs that will get me working a little harder, mixed with some songs that I love singing along too--though I try to refrain from doing so out loud...I don't want to ruin everybody else's workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment